20080825

Jared & Chellsea's Wedding

I am not even finished uploading all of the pictures from this wedding, but I thought Chellsea and her family would like a sneak peak. This is my first wedding so make sure and tell me what you think. Also go check out my brothers blog here. He is an amazing photographer and he was nice enough to come and help me out because I was so nervous. He lives in Price so call him for a photoshoot. He is seriously talented. (Look at his practice shoots on the sidebar.)











2 comments:

Luke Prince said...

Suz, I'm workin on posting some pictures. I need a bleedin mac so bad. I'm going on a photography adventure tomorrow/ today, however you wanna look at it. So I'll post try to post something up in my photo of the day or something. And I really think I need to get on the senior photo train one of these days.
You are really good at capturing the beauty of all your subjects, it's amazing. The lil flower girl is really adorable. And also the bride's maid (I think you know which one I'm talking about) is really hot. :) And I know this comment doesn't look very professional to be on your website, and I'm sorry for that, it's just my way. Maybe you should call me when you have time to talk, I miss our long chats.

Luke Prince said...

And once again, I have forgotten to change my name from ****. This is luke. :)