20091029

Halloween Portrait Special

I was hoping to get these pictures out before Halloween. After a few mishaps earlier this week with the printing company, I thought it was cleared up and continued my relationship with the company. Well I didn't get the pictures today after paying for next day air early yesterday morning. So I emailed the company again and explained my situation. I finally got an email back saying that they would ship today and I would receive them tomorrow. And then they thanked me for being a valued customer. Haha...

But look how cute...(and scary, Claire) these little trick or treaters are!














3 comments:

Melissa said...

SOOOOO CUTE, Suzy! I can't wait to see them in person! Thanks, again.

Shauntel said...

I LOVE ALI!

Shauntel said...

And sorry we didn't make it. I couldn't get my crap together and Ryan kind of talked me out of it, so I ended up going to Portrait Express a week later. Why do I let him persuade me? Your background is so much cuter!